Dance School Photography Details
- Before the scheduled portrait day we provide a welcome packet via email with marketing to create excitement about the portrait day and links to an online ordering system where parents can sign up to get announcements via text as to when their children’s portraits will be available for ordering. We provide a poster for school bulletin board and to place on your information desk. All the materials you need to promote the day and make it a success!
- We arrive at your studio with a professional lighting system, backdrop, dance assistant/stylist to pose dancers and photographer, Julie Hopkins. And have a fun portrait day for all!
- As a studio owner you will not incur any charge. We have options that benefit your needs as a bonus for having portrait day at your studio.
- Details will be ironed out with dance school before session with a legal contract for your peace of mind.
- For the parents, or individual dancer, there is an option, with an incentive, to sign up in advance to get a credit for a future print order.
- Additional custom orders are welcome, and can be placed by contacting Julie at Camera Creation’s studio, 323-466-3909. We have archival canvas prints, prints on various textured materials, ornaments, jewelry, and mugs as custom orders.
- Photographer should be allowed uninterrupted time with each dancer. No parents, friends or family viewing during sitting.
- Teachers may be present upon request should they have specific photo needs and interest in the creative process.
- Images will be posted on our online ordering site 3 to 4 weeks
Dance Schools – Parent Details
- Take advantage of professional dance photographer Julie Hopkins who will highlight your child’s dance experience with a artful dance portrait.
- Artwork from images are available as archival print packages, canvas wall displays and jewelry gifts for each dancer’s session sitting. Dancer’s will be posed by experienced dancers.
- A custom print ordering website will be available for easy print ordering. Sign up beforehand is recommended to get the best value.
- Your images will be available on the online ordering site within 3 to 4 weeks from dance photography session date. The online ordering website will be available for 4 weeks from image posting date. And, once you place your order it will be shipped to your preferred address withing 3 to 4 business days (shipping fee paid with order placement online).
- Wallet prints sets (8-per set) are always of the same image.
- For the benefit of the dancer and the creative process we request that no parents, friends or family be present viewing the session.